Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two Colour Shoes!

Upon perusal of my shoe cupboard recently, I found that I have a number of shoes that use only two colours!

The first are my favourite... my Bally flats. To me they are the perfect balance of black and white for shoes. The little white accent on the heel sets them apart from any other flats I have seen.

The black and yellow Nike's I also love... They are so bright and bold and remind me of a bumblebee. Again here I think there is a really good proportion of colour. A majority yellow means the shoes look more feminine. If they were mainly black I think they would look quite masculine.

The bottom two are good example of using white as an accent to a block colour (though excuse the dirtiness of my shoes because the white obviously isn't actually very white at all!!!) The block colour is predominant and white is used in areas where differentiation/attention needs to be drawn.





No comments:

Post a Comment